Monday, December 28, 2015

Holly Jolly... Lazy Dazys



I can honestly say I have never done this level of NOTHING in my entire life.

Well, it's not entirely nothing.

I've organized and cleaned my house, sorted through baby stuff and am working on a "stuff we still need - and time is running short!" list, I've baked cookies and tried new recipes... Robersy has even gotten in to the cleaning spirit and is currently sorting his drawers!

But apart from that we've been pretty lazy.

It's kind of nice :) We needed a break.

So honestly I don't have a whole ton to share except photos from our last few events leading up to Christmas and a couple from Christmas day. 

We enjoyed a couple of days with Robersy's family in Bani and on Christmas Eve we celebrated Noche Buena with a couple of Robersy's boys and their family with a meal like I have never seen in my life. It was a sweet time with a few visits afterwards to other boys on the team and some friends from church. We went home with LOTS of leftovers. Christmas day was celebrated with some relaxation and family time. We loved reading the Christmas story together and talking about what it might be like to have been present the day that Jesus was born. I can't imagine! 

I hope you enjoy the photos. See you in the new year!!!

A party for some of the faithful boys in our church/youth group. 


Another Christmas party and giving out lots of baseball gear!



Baseball players play basketball too I guess :)
Celebrating Christmas with the staff at SCORE. They work hard all year 'round!
We enjoyed the SCORE Christmas party!

Visited the Park of Lights with friends :)
We visited family and friends (this is Robersy's momma)


Robersy's step-dad Gio
Robersy chatting with his grandpa, Fabio.
Then we continued to eat and visit some others closer to home.

We ate a LOT.

Some more than others :)


Sweet friends!
"Santa" even popped by!
Don't judge the moo-moo :) 
So basically it's been a lazy couple of days, but we're thankful for the time to just rest. Tomorrow we plan to do a few visits and actually get dressed to leave the house.. but until then, I'll enjoy one more lazy evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment