Monday, July 27, 2015

Babies, camp and catching a flight!

Passports - check!
Tickets - check!
Suitcases packed  - Almost!

We are anxious and excited to fly to Bermuda tomorrow! It has been a year and a half since I've seen the pink sand beaches, heard the tree-frogs whistling through the night and eaten all of my favorite foods! Of course that means a year and a half since I've seen many of my friends, worshiped in the church where I grew up and gotten together with family.

I am thankful beyond words to have this opportunity to travel with my hubby, but this last month has been a whirlwind as we have been involved in summer ministries, mission teams and camp! Of course doing this all in my first trimester was... um, interesting! LOL. I was exhausted and slept whenever I could and only the Lord Himself got me through the nausea! All while keeping our secret until we felt it was the right time to share.

Here is a photo of our announcement if you're not on our Facebook page.


We are thrilled beyond word and although we were as surprised as everyone else... we are looking forward to the journey ahead.

However, after finding out... life got busy! We got prepared for groups that came to play/minister with Robersy's team and of course details for camp took top priority until the day it began. But it was worth it :)

We thank the Lord for over 200 teenagers who attended camp from all over the Dominican. It was a blast. Wet games, sports games, mud games and a WHOLE lot of Jesus was the focus of our time together. The preaching all stemmed from "How Great is Our God!" and for 4 days we saw how truly awesome HE is. 

Here are a few photos...











   
We had a blast and we thank you for your prayers!
Continue praying for the teens that accepted Christ as their Savior and for those who made other decisions in their spiritual walk.

I'll try to keep you up to date on our journey to Bermuda, but are looking forward to some rest so no promises :)

God bless... and HAPPY SUMMER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment