Monday, April 21, 2014

I'm leaving on a jet plane...

It is 9:46PM and I'm attempting to keep my promise of Monday blogs, but this will be a short one, SORRY!
You see friends... I'm off to Panama tomorrow!

Second honeymoon? Nope.
Running away? Nope.
Serving Jesus? Yes sir!

I'm excited to board a plane tomorrow with our Pastor and seven other friends from church to spend the week serving Christ in Panama. We will be holding VBS's, services and other events during our time there all with one goal in mind. Sharing the Gospel!

We appreciate your prayers throughout the week until we return safely on Dominican soil the following Monday (6 days). I'll most likely be out of touch all week, but I do look forward to updating you when we return. Here are some things to pray for...

1. Safety - from airplane rides to trips down a river. May God have His hand upon us.
2. Open and receptive hearts!
3. Hearts and lives CHANGED!
4. That God will also speak to my heart regarding any changes I need to make in my own life.
5. Spouses and family left behind.
 
Praising the Lord for this awesome opportunity and praying that He goes before us.
In His sweet name...

No comments:

Post a Comment