Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Run AWAY!

Sometimes life seems to NEVER slow down. The second we get a moment to breathe something else comes up! Making time for family and REST is tough, but this weekend we decided to make it a priority and run away. OF COURSE, having 2 of our friends returning to the States soon gave us a good excuse and we had a blast spending time with them as we stepped away from reality for a few days - hence no Monday blog.

So instead of sharing everything we've been involved in over the last few weeks, I will leave you with a few photos. Don't be afraid to step back occasionally, friends! Find rest in HIM.

Psalm 61:1 
“Hear my cry, O God; listen to my prayer. From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the foe. I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings.”




















No comments:

Post a Comment