Monday, April 11, 2016

Full heart.

My heart is full.

I am thankful as I feel like life has finally found a "normal." We're getting used to Josiah's quirks and habits and we are now enjoying the time we spend as a family of three. Although no day ever goes as planned, I have learned the importance of stopping, resting and breathing.


My heart is full...

Visited Lily House 3 times this week! YAY!

Josiah slept through the night every night this week except for Thursday night.

Spoke to several girls on Thursday night.

Got to spend time with friends throughout the week.

Spent time with one of our favorite people this weekend. GAP student Nolan Coley!

A girl came to church with us on Sunday! Pray for A :)

Ran in to my uncle after church and had a good chat.

Make chicken kabaabs on Sunday then all 3 of us took a 2 hour nap. woooohooooo!!!

Went for a 45min run this morning and Robersy got to sleep in with Josiah! Everyone is happy!



Thankful for a good week and looking forward to the days ahead.

A few weeks ago I promised you some photos from Youth Sunday and since we are celebrating a job well done with dinner for the teens tonight, it seems it must be time to share them now. Enjoy!

Have a great week!























No comments:

Post a Comment