Monday, January 20, 2014

Hmmmmmmm... Interesting.

1.      Who was Cain afraid of when he said “whoever finds me will kill me” since Cain and Abel were the first recorded children of Adam and Eve? (Genesis 4:14)
2.       Were there 7 pairs of mosquitos taken in to the Ark (Gen. 7:2) or only 1 pair (Gen. 7:8-9)? My guess is 7 pairs since there are so many!
3.       I would have laughed too… Genesis 18:12
4.       Did Abraham lie when he said that Sarah was his sister since TECHINALLY she was his half-sister? (Gen. 20:11-12)

These are a few comments and questions that I’m preparing for eternity as I’m journeying through God’s Word. The Bible is SO interesting when you start to sit down and think about these people as REAL people! Can you imagine God telling your grandma that she was going to have a baby? I mean… it’s funny!

Now that I have your attention… J

It has been an exciting time diving back in to our ministries and praying for our goals for this year. We serve a faithful and exciting God and He has opened doors, closed others, and is faithfully guiding us through 2014 already.

Today I am working on our first prayer letter of the year. We’re asking that you join our support team. I’m not just talking about financially supporting us… I’m begging you for your prayers. God hears them. He really does.

Just last night I tossed and turned with nightmare after nightmare about a battle that I’m facing at the moment. When I woke up exhausted this morning I just talked to God about it. No one else knew that I was even thinking about it. Not even Robersy (mainly since he wasn’t home… he was already at the field playing ball! Lol). But God alone knew. Next thing I know, a friend (who does not call me regularly… he usually calls Robersy) called ME to tell me that he was up and down all night praying for me and then gathered a group of people together to pray over the situation that I was awake all night thinking about.

It’s not a coincidence. It’s God. And that God would take the time to remind me, through a friend, that HE is control. It’s incredible!

That’s what our support team is all about. You pray for us as God lays us on your heart… and we pray for you too! It’s a team. It’s family J

So if you do not receive our prayer letter, please let us know so that we can keep you up to date with events, goals, ministry and lots of prayer requests.

Sorry that this blog is not so exciting… but I don’t want to give everything away that is in our prayer letter! LOL. Send me your email and I’ll add you on the list.


See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment